Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI Anniversary Day 1 Challenge…Thanks, Dawn

I just love Dawn McVey, who is one of Papertrey Ink's awesome design team members.  I can't count how many of Dawn's projects I have pinned to my Pinterest Boards.  She has such a bright cheery design style, and her personality is just as bright.  I have personally emailed and sent cards to Dawn because through her blog and sharing of her life, she kind of feels like a sister to me.  I always look forward to release months where she has products she designed coming out because I get a full weeks worth of inspiration from her.  It's like a morning coffee break to read her blog.   So here is my card based on one of her favorite picks from this past year, actually this past release in January.  I love the bright yellow background and cheery accent.  I chose to go with a butterfly focal point.  Dawn used to do amazing cards with butterflies as her focal points.  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this year, Dawn.


No comments: