Sunday, April 27, 2014

MIM challenge

Here are my two very quick and slightly unfinished cards for this week's MIM challenge: watercolor splats.  I think they look fine the way they are, very simple, but haven't decided on whether or not to add a companion sentiment to the hello using the Wonderful Words: Hello stamp set.  We had a busy week preparing for our son's 13th birthday and a party for him on Friday.  I had a bridal shower I helped throw on Saturday, and today is my husband's birthday.  Whew!  I am wiped out.  This was just a quick attempt last night to get something made for this challenge.  I just finished gluing the mat piece on the card base tonight.  Hopefully as our homeschooling winds down in the next two weeks, I can get back to a more regular challenge participation again.

I used PTI and Stampin' UP! inks, white PTI paper, and PTI die for this project.  

No comments: