1. Organizing Tote--- can we say 7 pockets, room for file folders, crafting projects, inks, adhesives, scissors, other tools. It is my craft room on the go. Plan to use it lots on co-op days to finally get some of my crafting projects done. Makes an awesome diaper bag too. Wish I had one when my sons were babies.
2. All in One Organizer-- I have 6 of these babies. Two in the car to keep clutter at bay. One for portable DVD players. One for homemade bath and body product storage. Two for new Thirty-One business. They are my office to go (one for taking catalogs and such to parties, and one to keep my business papers for record keeping). I can see using this as a mini bill pay station or mail keeper.
3. Storage totes -- who doesn't need to tidy up their bedroom, which seems to end up being a stow away room. I bought a couple to put my other crafty ventures in and they match my bedroom decor. Now it doesn't look so messy.
4. Square storage tote-- can we say DVD storage here. We don't have Cable tv or regular tv, but we do have a DVD collection that grows. I can store 22 DVD's in one of these. Love it.
I think it would be awesome to use in a closet to store my husband's clothes that he puts up on the shelves.
5. Thermal tote-- it holds up to 3 bottles of water and/or some snacks. Love to take it when we go to the "city" on errand day. Perfect for taking to the park or amusement park for storing water and snacks. Hey, it even makes a great left over "doggie bag" when you go out to eat.
6. Picnic Thermal tote-- will hold up to 3 2-liter bottles, or a whole picnic's worth of food. And I think it is big enough to carry a 9x13 casserole to a potluck (just leave it on its side, not upright).
7. XXL tote-- I used this on my recent week long trip to the beach. I packed all my clothes and had room for my mini organizer filled with makeup and toiletries on top. A huge bag.
8. Mini organizer-- I use it for my makeup, my kids use it for their school supplies, you could even use it in the kitchen for organizing tools. Also makes a great portable office. It is bigger inside than you think.
9. Expand a tote day extender--- new product in my starter kit that I think will replace the XXL tote in my get away packing. Love the expansion capabilities and the reinforced bottom that gives it support and shape while packing it up.
10. Littles Carry All Caddy-- my son has one on his desk for his school supplies. I would like to have one to catch the mail in the kitchen. I would pop a book of stamps, a couple of pens, my address book in the little front pocket. I could store incoming and outgoing mail in it. This little caddy also make a great choice to deliver a small gift. Hmmm... do I see Christmas right around the corner.
11. Large Utility tote-- this one should be near the top. Probably tied for 1st. This tote is huge, has a metal frame at the top and is on my list to get more. We use one in our school room for current school books. It nestles neatly between the boys' desks and now they can just grab their books for their studies each day. Love!! I want one for my laundry room to put clean clothes to be ironed in. Just grab it by the handles and take in to be ironed. No more piles of clothes on the floor in the laundry room or next to the sofa waiting for me to get to them. (I don't leave them by the sofa for days and days. Just during the two days or so it takes to get them all ironed. ) :)
I have more favorite, but these are my top ten/eleven.
I have a Girl On the Go add on kit coming in the mail with some wallets, mini organizer, 5th Avenue purse and other items. They may make it on my list too. Can't wait to do my open house and show off all these items. I have one party booked already and my mom said she would host a party for me too. Yea!! I have a goal to get 5 bookings before the end of the year and 10 outside orders. I hope I succeed. Really I am not doing this to get money, but some extra Christmas cash after I break even from buying the starter kit, a few office supplies and postage would be a bonus.