Saturday, January 25, 2014

January PTI blog hop

Edited to add:  I also am entering this into the PTI anniversary challenge to use our large word dies and word stamps to make a card.  I couldn't not use this as an entry, because it is just too cute.  



Here is my last entry for the January PTI blog hop.  The ombre/gradient pillow in the inspiration photos  really spoke to me, and I knew I wanted to make a card if I had time using that effect.   I used some old Going Gray Stampin' UP! paper cause it was the right shade of gray that I wanted to use, raspberry fizz, hibiscus burst, and pretty in pink inks (PTI and SU!), and my unused before today Baby word die.  I also mounted the baby word on a piece of linen texture vellum to help it stand out over the bold background.  Oh, also used the Wonderful Words: Baby stamp set and Polk Dot Basics 2 by PTI.  Some multi pink colored twine finished it off perfectly.  I am pretty pleased with this.  It was a quick card to make and I just love all those pinks.  I am not usually a pink loving girl, but this is pretty.  




4 comments:

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!!!
Have a GREAT day!
Happy Hopping!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! Love the polka dots!!

Crafty Kate said...

Great ombre!

Karen C. said...

Pink + Polka Dots + Baby = Adorable!!