Monday, March 23, 2015

March PTI Blog Hop: blue and yellow inspiration



I am going to keep this short and sweet.   I love the inspiration photo for this month's blog hop.  What an amazing assortment of pieces and patterns to use as a jumping off point.  Dishes, linens, light shades, cabinets, wallpaper, headboard, woodgrain, flowers, lemons, etc.  So many ways to go.  I kept my card simple and cheery.  I used a stripe embossing folder to mimic the headboard cabinet doors on the bottom of the cabinet chest.  I used kraft from the picnic table, and then aqua and lemon tart and a brighter yellow for my flowers.  They kind of remind me of a modern take on a hydrangea.  Can't wait to see what everyone else makes.  I have a whole collection of blue and yellow cards I have ideas for that I want to make, but this one will have to do for now.  Happy blog hopping.  









These two cards I cased from some cards in my Pinterest files.  I used PTI printed papers, Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie additions, Fillable Frames, and Mini frames sentiments.  I think I like the kraft base card the best of these two.





No comments: