Sunday, February 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge Days 9 and 10

I doubled up on the last two days of the PTI Anniversary Celebration challenges and made one card for them both.  I used the color catcher thing to get my color combo of winter wisteria, new leaf and ripe avocado.  Not my comfort zone at all.  And then I used my initials for the alphabet element challenge.  My initials are MAS, so I had to incorporate a border, stitching, and combine two stamp sets.  I used Wood backgrounds and pretty peonies.  I used border dies and strips of card stock to make a banner, and I used a paper piercer and thread and needle for my stitched border at the top.  Whew!  It was a pretty quick card made at 8:45 pm to try to get these last two challenges in.  I am kind of proud of myself for being able to complete quite a few of them.

Can't wait to see the winners tomorrow.  I hope and pray my name makes it in there somewhere.  After 9 years of entering pretty much every contest every time they are offered on release week, I sure would like to finally win one.


No comments: