Friday, April 20, 2007

Sahara Sand office thanks


I just started putting pieces together and this is what I came up with. It is okay, but I think I need to keep working with this set (this is only my second attempt). I didn't want the card to look too girlie, but I think it still is. Hmmm. Oooh. I just thought of something, I could send it to our church secretary to thank her for all the amazing hard work she does. Now off to the drawing board for some more manly cards for the rest of our church staff. We are going to give them appreciation gifts next Sunday as part of our first annual pot-luck celebration. Our church is a new church plant and we have been meeting for a little over a year now. We have seen God do awesome things in a year and provide amazing growth for our little church. We have over 150 people each Sunday. Wow! Anyway, it's supposed to be a secret, so everyone who knows about this, shhhhh!!

No comments: