Monday, June 11, 2007

19 days and counting....a little new catty teaser

I was able to look at the new demo magazine, Stampin' Success, today for the month of July. It was chock full of new products that will be in the 2007 Fall/Winter collection catalog from Stampin' UP! Oh, my goodness, you are going to be loving this new catalog to pieces. New ribbons (wide grosgrain, stitched ribbons to go with new IN Colors, taffeta ribbons, and more Ribbons Originals), lots of new gorgeous double sided papers to coordinate with specific stamp sets (BOHO Cowboy is one line), dyeable silk flowers with pearl brads, hat pins, etc. in a kit called Pretties, lots more punces including a star and a scalloped circle, new simple scrappin kits that have double sided papers more die cut stickers, and textured solid cardstocks, and lots of CHIPBOARD!!! Chipboard is everywhere and now we get a chipboard clipboard (with three clips to show off photos, make a message center, oooooh I am loving this), more chipboard alphabets, accents, flowers, etc. Okay, let's see what else, I think that is it, but I could be missing something. If you haven't signed up and paid to get your new catalog on July 2nd from me, please contact me immediately. I can't give you the catalog unless you have paid. Thanks.

No comments: