Saturday, June 2, 2007

Something old is new again; something new will be gone soon...




Okay, so I didn't come up with a good title, but I wanted to highlight some cards that I made up quickly using those same "Mish" card layouts. These are so much fun and easy. The hardest part is finding colors to use, but use that color coach or go to the link on the right that says SU! color combos to make that part easier. Or find some beautiful patterned papers and let those dictate your color scheme. Anyway, these cards are for my stamp swap/sale open house today. I thought if we are shopping for stuff, we might as well stamp too. I cut 10 of each of these in about an hour (again, I was a little stumped on color on a couple). Then it took me less than 10 min. to stamp and assemble all three.

I am saying farewell to some of the retiring sets (Best of cluck), some already retired stuff from last Summer (Polka Dot posies and summer papers), and trying a masculine card for Father's day with current items that will be returning.

Hope you like what you see, and don't you wish you had come today to make these yourself? Well there is always my Christmas in July stamp camp coming up on July 28th. You can sign up for that until the end of June.

No comments: