Friday, September 14, 2007

Christmas Card Extravaganza... part one

I am co-hosting a Christmas card stamp camp/extravaganza in Oct. with another demonstrator. We are going to be making 25 Christmas cards for $25. We provide all the materials for about 13 different cards. I have had some interest, but I know that time to attend one of these on weekends is short, so not everyone could come. I also now that maybe someone might want to just make Christmas cards of all one design, and therefore this might not be of interest.
Time is short but I know a lot of us are into doing homemade and crafty things for the holiday season. I hope to inspire you for the rest of this month and in Oct. with some great Christmas card ideas you can easily make en mass for your own needs. I will provide info. on supplies used, and cost of making about 48 of each card. If you like what you see and want to get supplies, contact me and let me know what card you want. I can give you cutting information as well. I am also going to be posting groupings of cards for each Christmas stamp set I use, to show versatility of some of these sets.

Among other items I will be posting here soon are some great gift items, ornament items, and other information. I am always thinking more ambitiously in what I want to accomplish with respect to the time I actually get to do these things, but I hope to make a good effort and keep my family time and my time with God my top priorities. So be checking back soon. I will be posting the Christmas card extravaganza cards on the side bar after the first class on Oct. 13th. Be looking for them then.


No comments: