Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas to everyone.  I pray that you all had a blessed day reflecting on the true meaning of Christmas--Jesus was born and came to earth to live a perfect life so he could be the perfect sacrifice for our sins on the cross.  Of course we all enjoyed giving and receiving gifts today from family, and great joy in watching the faces and hearing the comments from our children as they tore open their presents and then ask, "Is there another one for me?"  We had an awesome morning with our family this morning.  Nathan and John had us laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes with their reactions to their gifts.  
We brought tears to my moms eyes with the iPhoto booklet, filled with pictures of the boys, we gave her and dad for Christmas.  I knew they would enjoy it, but I never thought we'd bring Mom to tears.  Dad got a big surprise when he opened his gift and found it was a pair of deer antlers for his truck.  Scott and I got that as a gift from our church Christmas party where they play the game where you exchange white elephant gifts.  It was perfect to regift as a gag for my dad, since he has a truck.  His real gift was tucked inside the box with that.  He laughed when he opened it.  It was a hit!  
We surprised Scott with some much needed clothes, a Gorilla Pod camera and iPod holder, and he got a new electric blanket for the bed, so he is a happy man.  
I got lots of awesome papercrafting and stamping goodies from my dear husband and my parents.  I can't wait to use them.  I am so excited.  Lots of Big Shot dies, Papertrey stamps and ribbons.  Yea!!!  
I'll photo the projects I have been working on lately and some cool Valentine's ideas.  I have been busy working on home decor for our new house to put in as soon as we get to move in.  Still waiting on that after 7+months.  We'll get there.  

Well Blessings to you and yours today and throughout the New Year. 


No comments: