Monday, January 19, 2009

I want to apologize...

Okay, I want to apologize for doing more talking than showing samples here lately.  Frankly I don't have a lot of samples to show.  I made a lot of cards as gifts for Christmas, and have been working on home decor.  I don't know if Scott has downloaded pictures off the camera.  If so, I'll post pictures soon.  If not, I apologize.  
Also in my last few posts, I was not trying to be preachy, just thinking about things in a more eternal light here lately, and wanted to share my views and the truth as God has shown me this past year.  So in light of all that, I just wanted to let you know that I will post some pictures soon.  We are getting ready to move here in the next couple of weeks, so I won't be posting much in awhile. 

Melissa

No comments: