Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wall Decor for Our New House






Here are the wall pieces I made for our living room, master bedroom, and a dry erase board for the kitchen.

I used a variety of products on these pieces.  The wall art trio for my living room used canvases I got from a yard sale next door.  I painted them with acrylic paint, then used Royal Decoupage glue to add papers (Urban Garden).  Then I used Pretties flowers, pearls, ribbons, and punched out art to decorate them.  I have a variety of Bible verses I put on them to take to heart.  Grace, Faith and Love is for God's Grace is by Faith because of His Love.

The bedroom art uses Bella Rose paper, rub-ons, and some printed Bible Verses: 1 Corinthians 13 and Ephesians 5 on marriage.

The dry erase board is for my kitchen.  I have Pampered Chef striped bowls and serving ware, so I took the colors from that to go on my organizer/appointment/to do list board.  The glass can be used as a dry erase board.  Very cool. 

1 comment:

CouponAlbum said...

You have chosen sweet and beautiful stuff for wall decoration!! Love them!!