Sunday, December 21, 2014

Make It Monday challenge: December 21st

Here is my quick attempt at this very cool technique to sort of blend in your die cuts into a monochromatic ombre look.  I am sure all of you are just as busy with last minute Christmas preparations, so squeezing in some crafty time is hard to do.

I used Stampin' Up! Night of Navy blendabilities markers for my gradient colors.  I used PTI Birthday word dies and Wonderful Words: Birthday for my sentiment.  I popped up my sentiment using the Papertrey coaster board as a quick and easy alternative to stacking lots of die cuts.  I used sequins and Martha Stewart Snowflake punches to turn this cool blue color palette into a wintery birthday card.




I pray that all of you have a blessed Christmas, that you are once again in awe of the amazing gift God gave us in and through his son, Jesus, who is God in flesh with us and our savior.  It was an amazing humbling act of Jesus to be born as a man to live the perfect life and fulfill God's holy standard, which we could never do,  and die and take the punishment for our sins, which we so justly deserve, so that we could be made clean, justified, and forgiven and have the hope of an eternal relationship with God again.  Oh how great and wonderful are the riches we have received in Christ!   Come Lord Jesus, Come!!! 

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

beautifully done... perfect December birthday card!