Monday, February 20, 2017

Papertrey 10th Anniversary 2016

My list of stamps I purchased in 2016 is very very small.  I think I only purchased 9 sets total, and most of them were the $5 variety.  I just had to get the Just Desserts set designed by Lizzie Jones because I am a pastry chef and cake is my passion.  I went to town with this stamp set upon receiving it, but sadly after that, I haven't picked it back up to stamp with.  I had a busy year last year, and I just didn't get a lot of time to stamp.  To be totally honest, I have not been super motivated to stamp a lot lately too.  I have just been in a bit of a creative slump.  I have enjoyed these challenges/contests to help me get back to being creative in this way.

My entries into today's contest are based on a card Lizzie made when she was demoing it for release week back in February 2016,  I think.   I used my new stack of Hooray for You printed papers  I just received from the big $1 paper sale.  I used a MFT sentiment on the masculine card.  I used the Guidelines embossing plate to add texture to the white card base.
I think they turned out nice.





The other sets I purchased in 2016 were:
King of the Grill, cause you always need a great masculine set and my boys love hamburgers, Inspired Faith, Grace, Prayer, Blessing, and Hope sets, MIM Mini kit Color Pop Autumn, and Tucked In Baby.  I may have bought the Enclosed Graduate stamp set and die in the spring too to make graduation cards for sale.  

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love these! Glad you got some of the papers from that awesome sale!

I know what you mean about feeling in a creative slump, I've finally snapped out of mine. I find cleaning my space helps, and these challenges are a nice kick start too!