Friday, January 26, 2007

Delight in time to play again



Yea! I have some time to play again with my new stamps. I finally finished organizing and calculating all of my tax documents for filing my business taxes. What a pain! I am sure it would be easier if I kept better records ALL year instead of starting out the year doing this pretty well, and then slacking by the middle of the year. Oh well. When you have so many other things in your life to juggle, sometimes things get this way. Here is my first simple new card inspired by some of the talented ladies on Splitcoast. It is a simple no layer card using the colors Perfect Plum, So Saffron, and Sage Shadow. Got the color combo off of the color wheel. It looks prettier in real life, but scanned okay.
The second card is in cool caribbean, black and a bit of pretty in pink for some sublte color. I also watercolored the centers and edges of the flowers for some extra color.

No comments: