Friday, February 16, 2007

Baby announcement donations





I made these totes and baby announcements to donate to the local Blue Ridge Women's Center to give to the ladies who decide to keep their babies instead of choosing abortion. I have been wanting to do something for this wonderful ministry, and I finally had time to do at least a little something. I wish I could have done more, but I will in the future. I made 6 sets of these: 3 for boys and 3 for girls. I will probably do something a little different for next time. I think these turned out okay and were simple. I used up some old papers too. I challenge all the ladies in my stamping group to contribute something to this ministry for my Feb. charity challenge. Ya'll can do it. You have until March 7th to get items to me. Thanks.

No comments: