Friday, February 9, 2007

Oh, my, I won!!!


I totally can't believe this, but I participated in the Splitcoast Feb Virtual Stamp Night last weekend, and I actually won! This was my first time participating in any kind of challenge on this site, and I can't believe this! Here is my card. It was for an inspiration challenge where you had to make a card using elements from this incredibly yummy set of dishes. The dishes had chocolate, latte, and pink stripes, dots, wavy lines, a cake on a raised pedistal (spelling?) and circles. I used most of the elements and came up with this pretty quickly. I still am reeling from this. I am not naturally creative in making cards, so this was hard. I usually copy stuff from others, or at least use their basic template. Anyway, had this pretty paper lying around from Target and the stamp from the Michael's dollar bin. What do you all think? I am definitely doing this again.

No comments: