Thursday, March 29, 2007

April newsletter card challenge #1 samples






In my April newsletter to my customers, I gave them two card sketch challenges. This is the first one, using no cut layers for your card. Your challenge is to make a card out of one piece of cardstock and no layers. You use stamps, inks, chalks, markers, glitter, greetings, ribbons, or some small punch outs to decorate your card front. For a lot of us, this is a challenge. Your card can be made from white cardstock, or some other neutral color, or really even any color and stamp with black, brown, or white. You all have fun with this challenge and see what you come up with and how quickly you can knock out a bunch of cards in a short amount of time.

I am working with some ladies to make cards to sell for Race for the Cure and I decided this would be a good card sketch to use to make some quickly and in volume.

No comments: