Friday, March 23, 2007

baby shower invites



Here are two baby shower invites I am working on for a shower I am helping to give for a friend of mine. Well I made 50 of these this weekend for the shower. I made them all like the first one you see with the printed paper. I am an insane person, but knocking them out assembly line style was really very helpful. I did one step at a time, and got them done. As I was stamping and watercoloring with my boys, I got to hear Nathan make up all kinds of wonderfully imaginative stories to go with his drawings of Neverland and Peter Pan. As you can tell, he is totally addicted to that movie right now. He puts on his Peter Pan costume every day and doesn't take it off until bedtime and declares "I am going to wear that in the morning, Mom.". Sure enough, that is the first thing he does after visiting the bathroom when he wakes up. So cute. Well worth the money spent in my view.


Specs:
stamps: swell news, riveting
inks: black, bashful blue
paper: so saffron, sarah paper, white, kraft
accessories: watercolor crayons, punches, ribbons

No comments: