Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Atlanta Regionals samples






I went to the Stampin' Up! Atlanta regionals training seminar on March 10th and had a totally fabulous time. These events always get you excited about stamping and remind you why you got into the craft, and joined the Stampin' Up! family in the first place. I really love this company and the awesome support and wonderful training they give us. It's like one big happy family. The coolest thing is that even if you go to the events alone, like I did, more than likely you get treated by family by a total stranger who is there too. I met a lady on the MARTA who was going to the regional too and she invited me to sit with her and her sister in-law and it was such a wonderful time. They were very sweet. So here are the projects we did using a brand new set that will be in the 2007-2008 Idea book and catalog that will be released July 1st. I am already getting so excited about this. THe set is called Double Line Doodles and is very cute. These samples really don't do it justice.
We also made another card and 12x12 scrapbook page that I didn't finish, but will post when I do.

No comments: