Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes: Card templates







Here are the card templates for the wonderful Pocket Silhouettes set by Stampin' UP! (Don't you love those precious little fingers in the first two pictures.  My sweet John helped hold the cards down so I could photograph them.).   Oh how I love this set.  It is so easy to use and soooo versatile.  Can we say gorgeous no layer cards.  Don't you just love these.  It's a great set to use with white ink, or white embossing powder.  And of course the lovely Urban Garden designer paper is great, but don't count out the new Autumn leaves paper from the Holiday mini catalog that I showcased on one of the cards.  Again, I CASED some cards from Splitcoast, but others I totally changed the papers and elements.  Have fun making these, and remember if you order this set from me, you will get the cutting dimensions for these cards for FREE.  


No comments: