Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Season of Joy: card templates


I must tell you that I have been having so much fun making these card sets from these 4 sets I am promoting this  month.  It is rewarding to use some of the card sketch templates I have been collecting from various blogs and my Stampin' Success  magazines, and other places.  It is fun to use up papers I have been hoarding as well as embellishments.  I mean, I have all this stuff I think is so neat, but I have been scared to use it.  Plus I feel like I am justifying my purchase of all these stamps by using them.  So many cards to make and so little time.  
So here are some cards with the great Season of Joy set for Christmas.  This is in the regular SU! catalog and was actually revealed last Christmas in the Holiday mini.  But I love the images.  Do you realize that I used all the stamps in this set on these cards?  Eureka!  If you order this set this month or before Christmas you will get the instructions and measurements for all these cards.  NOTE: on all these cards as well as the other sets, I have used some colors and designer papers that are no longer available.  However I know you can find substitutions and really you just need the measurements.  So enjoy the holidays.  Get started on your Christmas cards now.

No comments: