Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI Anniversary Day 1 Challenges…Jess Witty Design Inspiration

Jessica Witty is one of the awesome design team members at Papertrey Ink.  She has a fresh clean style and a way of using PTI stamp images in completely unique ways.  I especially like it when she incorporates her love of food into her projects.  We share a common interest in that.  I am using one of her favorite projects from last year as my inspiration for this card.  I changed up the bright focal point but the rest is pretty much a direct copy.  Thanks, Jessica, for being such a wonderfully talented design team member.  I am looking forward to seeing what you cook up this year. ;)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Melissa... it is probably wrong how much I love your take on this ;) The felt flowers... LOVE. (Sidenote... did you see today's announcement about SAF??? Baking!)