Friday, February 8, 2013

PTI Anniversary Day 4 contest… Year of Flowers

I have a few cards to post for this contest only because I have a few cards in my stash which I have made with the Year of Flowers stamps.  A few use the large images and one uses the mini images.   Some I CAS'd from Nichole's and Lisa Johnson's ideas, and one of which I made using a layout from Kloset Kreations' blog.  She makes cards like this a lot.  I love the clean and simple lines.

So up first is the card I actually made today using that layout from Kloset Kreations.  Thank you, Deanna, for your inspiration.  I wanted a very bright and cheery card using the YoF Daffodil stamp.  It screams bright and cheery days of Spring, so it needs some yellow and spring greens.  I am not a Copic or other medium coloring person, so it is so nice that these images really look great embossed in white.


No comments: