Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blog Hoppin' in October PTI

I just had to make some Christmas packaging to go along with one of my cards I made for the blog hop earlier this week.  I had some ornaments left over that I embossed, so I thought a cute little box would be a perfect match.  I made my own template for a box to match the new box die that came out in the October release.  It was so easy, used less paper than with the die, and worked perfectly.  Saving money is the name of the game, and I am sure if I play around with it, I can probably rig my zipper border die to work just peachy with the box.  Since I figured out this template,  I can make them in larger sizes.  This box like all the other favor it boxes, is super tiny and does not hold much at 2 1/2 x2 1/2 by 1 1/4.  It needs to be at least 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches square or even 4 inches square.  I made a template for those sizes too.  Super easy.  Just a few score lines, a few little snips, a little glue and done. So here is my box all gilded and tied up.  What do you think?







1 comment:

Rhonda said...

What a great package topper!