Friday, October 24, 2014

Oct. Blog Hop Senior Design Team wine bottle tag inspiration

Maile Belles did her Senior Design Team spotlight on using the wine bottle tag and tag sale #5 dies to create holiday tags and cards.  So I used the last color combo that I had not attempted in the October Blog Hop challenge and incorporated the two ideas.  I guess I also incorporated last week's MIM gold dipped elements challenge too.  Wow.  I really wanted to get those gold bells in their but alas, they look lonely up there on the circle opening, but would have been too busy on the bow.   Sigh...again, this was a hard blog hop for me.

PTI stamps for sale

3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Does not look as though you had any trouble with the challenge colors! Your gold dipped tags are so festive! Love the way the ornaments hang off the sentiment!

BethieJ said...

LOVED seeing all your Blog Hop Projects!!!

jen said...

Oh my goodness! You were a very busy crafter! Live all of your projects! This may be my fave- the wine tags always win!