Friday, October 24, 2014

Card 6 PTI October Blog Hop

Once again, a strange color combination.  How in the world to incorporate all those colors and smoky shadow too.  I liked the contrast on the inspiration photo, but wasn't sure how to pull off gifts with the limited supplies I have and make a Christmas card.  Then I thought, how about just doing a sentiment focal point and using paper piecing to add all the colors.  So that is what I did.  I added all the colors with my twine "tassel" too.


PTI Stamps for sale:

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you inked the sentiment in different colours!

Rhonda said...

I like it a lot!!

Kathryn A said...

This is just super! Love the multi-colored sentiment and tassel! The Smokey Shadow card base really sets it off.

Vikki Hein said...

this is very fun and especially striking on the dark smokey card base.

artful-notions said...

Great idea to piece the sentiment in the challenge colors! How fun!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love this color palette - using them on the sentiment is perfect!