Thursday, February 12, 2015

PTI Anniversary Celebration: Day 7

So today's challenge was to use metallics with a neutral color to celebrate Papertrey's addition of metallic papers and printed papers.  I love the printed papers.  Very pretty.  I like the matte shimmer of the metallic card stock.  And the adhesive metallic papers are very nice too.  If I win some money from all these challenges, I might have to wait till these new papers come back in stock (cause you know they are going to fly off the shelves) and get some.

I have two projects to share.  One that sticks with challenge rules of metal and one neutral, and one that does not.  I like the one that doesn't adhere to the rules the best.  I have a friend who is a consultant for Jordan Essentials and she wanted me to make some treat bags to use as booking incentives.  I came up with these bags.  I like the whimsy of all the ribbons and pieces all attached together with the clothespin.



No comments: