Thursday, August 13, 2015

Plaid Builder love

I tried so hard to resist getting the new Plaid Builder stamp set from PTI as well as the Bowl of Sunshine set and a few other goodies, but they were just too much temptation for me.  I love them.  I have had a fun time playing with them and making some pretty cards in the last few days.   Don't you just love the beautiful clean lines of those plaid patterns.  So easy.  And that bright cheery fruit is just delicious.

My only complaint with the plaid builder set is that it is time consuming to make several card front sized pieces to play with, so instead of making 2 of each card, I usually just have time to make 1.  I will work on that and see if I can't be a little more efficient.  Enjoy the samples.  I case'd several of the wonderfully talented ladies on the PTI design team and substituted elements where I didn't have what they used.   The scale image is from a Clear and Simple Stamps set I got awhile back.  May have to get the Second Helping of Sunshine set for Christmas.  I love fruit and anything food related. Can't wait to try my hand at some masculine cards next.



No comments: