Thursday, August 13, 2015

Playing with designer papers

I joined a new Stampin' UP! 2015-16 catalog paper share this year.  I got a sample of all the new designer series papers.  I really like several of the stacks.  Often times I order a whole package and then have a hard time using those papers.  Call it hoarding, call it creativity block, or just having too much of a good thing to use them up.  While I really like several of the designer series paper packs, I am not going to order any of the whole packages.  Why?  For those very reasons stated above.  Even with just a small sized piece of the papers from the paper share, I struggle to figure out how to use them on cards.  I spend a lot of time culling Pinterest trying to find ideas.

Here is what I have come up with in using several of those papers.  I am quite happy with the results and hope to continue using them up entirely in the next few weeks.  That way I can feel good about having bought the paper share and that I actually used it.  Score!  I am meeting my goal of using up my stash.  


Using some of the Go Wild papers.  I got this card idea from Inge Groot from Stampin Cards and Memories.


Pretty Petals DSP stack.  Several ideas from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty.


School House DSP and card idea from Inge Groot.  I am loving the Joy fold card technique.  Fun way to make a card.






Bohemian DSP.  





English Garden DSP.  I got several ideas from different people.  

No comments: