Wednesday, September 9, 2015

MIM: pocket tags with pull out embellishments

Whew!  I can't believe I got to play along with Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge this week.  Seems like forever since I had time to craft along with all of you.  Here is my take on the challenge.  I used a card design I found from a Stampin' UP! and My Favorite Things design team member.  I used Christmas dsp from SU!, stamps from my PTI Tinsel and Tags and Christmas sentiments stamps.   I used the PTI holly leaves and vintage ornaments dies.  I kind of like how it turned out.   Love the mix of patterns.  I have to admit mixing patterns is kind of scary.

Hope everyone is having a blessed week.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with too.



3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Melissa, you're a pro at mixing patterns! This is so 'holly jolly', with the bright red and green. Love the ornament with the banner and holly leaves!

Marcia Hill said...

This is great Melissa, and you did a fabulous job of mixing your papers!! This is just one of those cards that makes you think of jolly, festive times...love it!! :0)

Birgit said...

This is so festive, I love it!! The Christmas ornament is so darn cute with that little banner and holly leaves.