Saturday, January 26, 2008

Customer and hostess gifts and thank yous

















































I have been working on ideas using the new Taking Care of Business set from Stampin' UP! for promoting your business, thanking your customers, and things like that. Here are a few things I have come up with. I am going to be making some gift packaging for this too, but I haven't completed those yet. I have to admit this was a big challenge for me. I find it very hard to be creative when I don't have something to go by. I was on my own for this. I am having my downline over on Thurday to make some of these things. While I am not currently doing workshops, they want to build their businesses. I want to help them in their endeavors, so I am providing these resources. I hope it works for them.
There are thank you's for their customers (3x3) and then coupon book to look cards (4 1/4x 4 1/4), and then wishlist notebooks using jr. legal pads cut in half. The bottom picture is a little box for a ghiradelli chocolate. Very cute.

No comments: