Wednesday, January 16, 2008


These are some Christmas thank yous I made to send to family who sent us gifts. I am late in getting these out and done as I haven't been home. I used some of my new toys. I used my new Nestabilities dies (I love them.), although in using the instructions from Papertreyink with Nicole's suggestion to use some extra cardstock in embossing the pieces, I broke my B plate on my Cuttlebug system. Not to worry, I can get another one. Now I know that I don't need extra cushion. Some people have found that they need some extra cushion to make a good impression. I didn't find that to be true. I am still learning about this though.
I also used my new Papertreyink stamp set called Papertrey. It has all kinds of words to use together to make custom sentiments. I love it. So versatile and I can see exactly where I want place them. Think Stampin' UP's Fundamental Phrases set, but you can line them up on the acrylic block perfectly and see exactly where you want to put them. And Papertreyink's set is only $15. Woohoo!!!

I also used SU! Snowflake spot, and the Wintergreen designer paper. Oh and I came up with the card design from Nicole's blog too. Thanks, Nicole. Keep the ideas and the beautiful stamps coming.

No comments: