Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Funny Valentines







I am currently at my parents' home in Alabama, and I brought some stamping supplies with me to play with while we are here. I don't have access to all my accessories like ribbons, brads, etc. so my cards are a little plain. But I am finding ways to use paper since I don't have those things. Here are some Valentine's cards I am making to send with some candy to my cousin who is in Iraq serving in the military. I hope the cards will be useful for his fellow servicemen to send home to their loved ones, and who doesn't love chocolate?
I used Papertreyink's Sweet Love, My Punny valentine, and Stampin' UP's Simply Said for these cards. I used last year's Designer paper from Stampin' UP! and some new paper from a local store here.

No comments: