Friday, February 29, 2008

Let's talk, girlfriend.


I made this with a Bella stamp I bought eons ago and have yet to play with. I love not having to always use my Stampin' UP! stamps right now. The pressure is off to be totally Stampin' UP! oriented, as I am in total hobby demo mode right now. Not that I still don't adore all things Stampin' UP! My willpower to quit ordering stamps esp. from SU! is very weak, but I am trying. I have sold so many of my older and hardly used stamps this year, trying to weed out, keep only what I know I will use for my son's scrapbooks, and cards I know I will make. I have also gone on a total Papertrey Ink spending spree which I never thought I would do. I never thought I would be into acrylic/polymer stamps, as most of what I had seen before (Close to My Heart and other companies) just weren't the quality that SU! rubber stamps were. Plus I didn't think anyone's images were up to par with SU!'s either. I still think SU!'s stamp sets are the best. There is so much variety, but I am loving Papertrey Inks stamps too for their clean lines, great sentiments, and use for gift packaging. Plus PTI's acrylics are so good at inking up well with the Classic inks. I love them.
I am also trying to get a few more Bella stamps to use for things, which Stampin' UP! hasn't an equal for. I love the Bella girls. They are fun and they have some images which are useful for some of the people in my life I want to make cards for. So I am trying to acquire a few of these too. I have the Cakeabella, Chefabella, Minivanbella, and javabellas. I just bought clickabella, scissorbella, and huggybella. Next on my list is kinibella, walkabella, and teachabella. Great gifts in the plans here.
Well enough of my ramblings. I am supposed to be stamping some notecards for a friend to use to write scriptures and lines of favorite hymns on . Gotta go.

No comments: