Monday, February 11, 2008

Swell news for a friend


Hi, Everyone. It's been awhile since I blogged. I found out today that a dear friend is pregnant again, after about 4 years. They had their first about a month before our oldest was born, and went to the same childbirth classes as we did. Their second daughter is similar in age to our second son. They no longer live here in town, but we still keep in touch through the intertubes. I made this card for them tonight.

Used Swell News which is retired. I used real red, cool caribbean, basic grey in paper in inks. I think it turned out cute, and it was my own idea. Wow!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Just stopping by to say hello. I never got in to the stampin' even though I bought from 'stamp it up' before. Wishful thinking probably. I scrapbook (occasionally). I like you new card. Theresa

Tonya Klar said...

Hi Melissa!

Absolutely LOVE this card. I've seen others (and now you) do the dp for the dresses but I still haven't tried it! I adore how it looks when it is done!! I love the colors on this card!!