Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rock a Bye Baby Boy


I made this with the new Nursery Necessities stamp set by Stampin' UP! I love this set. Very cute and works for boys and girls. Really versatile too. I used the retired Fontastic background stamp for the letters, but there is a wheel that goes with the Nursery stamp set too. I think it turned out pretty with the background stamp. I used bashful blue and apricot for my colors since I didn't have saffron designer paper, and then new hostess 6x6 designer prints pad had apricot in it, which looks kind of like yellow against the blue.
Anyway the whole card design and layout is from Notime2stamp from Splitcoast of course. I love all the cards she has done with this set.

I had a very late baby gift to package up and get a card for, so this is what I did.

No comments: