Saturday, February 23, 2008

You are invited... to dinner


Here is an easy invite I made for asking friends to join us for dinner sometime. This way they can hang it on the refrigerator and know there is a date they need to keep.
I used the new Mark the Date set, as well as Full Calendar. I love these two sets together. Both are very affordable and offer a wide array of uses. The Full Calendar set also goes with the Calendar background stamp. Think of all the quick and easy calendar sets you could make for Christmas gifts. How about announcing a due date for a new baby? Hmmm, how about marking the date or reminding someone of an important appointment? Ask someone to lunch, make a birthday card or anniversary card. And it would work to make cards for holidays too. There is enough room around the months to use small stamps to decorate, and I just stamped off twice to add a sort of light blue watermark that says Bon Appetit on the calander itself. I'll check off the date and such with an orange checkmark to mark the date.
The calander fits on a 3 1/2 inch square piece of paper perfectly. See I just took all the guess work out of this set.

1 comment:

Tonya Klar said...

I've been eyeballing this set...with your great ideas..I think I have the perfect inspiration! Thanks!