Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter goodies































I am a crazy woman who decides on Saturday afternoon that I will make little place favors for Easter Lunch for 9 people, and attempt a project I never have done before. So I saw these great little favor boxes on Splitcoast by Qbee and just had to do them. I bought the Just Hatched set from Papertrey Ink and didn't want to lose the opportunity to use them for Easter, and saw this box and got the pattern. Voila. I sure couldn't have done this without my mom's help. We chatted while we worked and it was fun. I need to tweak the measurements for the lid, as it was too tight with my pattern measurements, but too loose with my adjustments. I'll work on that.

The boxes have a little insert in them with 3/4" holes for placing the chocolate eggs in them. So cute, but the eggs can come out and move around, as you can see from my pictures after lunch was over. Of course they had been handled a bit by then too. Contact me if you want the pattern.

No comments: