Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning... stamps for trade

I can't outright sell these stamps because they are current Stampin' UP! merchandise. However I can trade them for other things. Below is a list of stamp sets I want to find a new home for. Please let me know if you want anything I have listed, and we can work out a trade or something. I am spring cleaning and trying to get rid of unused stuff and replace with things that I would use more. Thanks.

I have the following current sets for trade:

Be Happy (20.95)
It's Your Birthday greetings set (30.95)
Word Search background (17.95)
Doodle this (31.95)
Doodle wheel (8.50)
Pick a petal (27.95)
Everyday Flexible Phrases (41.95)
Hugs and wishes (17.95)

I also have the retired small straight up alphabet and numbers (19.95) I would sell these for $12


Okay here is an update: I have some older IN Color papers and inks I would like to find a better home for: Ink pads are $4.50, refills are $2.00, and paper is $.10 a sheet for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.18 per 12x12. (the paper is regularly $.20 each for 8 1/2 x 11 and $.28 for 12 x12 )

Buckaroo blue ink pad, ink refill, and papers (approx. 16 sheets 8 1/2 x 11, and 8 sheets of 12x12)
Marigold Morning ink pad and refill and papers (approx. 35 sheets 8 1/2 x 11 and 9 sheets 12x12)
Vintage violet ink pad and refill and papers (23 sheets 8 1/2 x 11 and 11 sheets of 12x12), and an unopened spool of stitched vintage violet ribbon (this color does go with almost amethyst as a tone on tone option). Ribbon is $6.75

I have a crop and go bag. It is a large one with pockets and pen holders and dividers for taking lots of materials to a scrapbooking crop. Or use it as a demonstrator bag to take your customer packets, pens, and other supplies you need. $20


Also would anyone be interested in old issues of Papercrafts magazines? I have a ton from about 2005 and 2006. I have enough ideas I can't possibly accomplish in doing from my demo magazines, Splitcoast, and other sources, that I really don't need these. For those of you who are paper craft junkies though, there are a lot of good ideas, esp. the holiday issues. So let me know if you want any of these.
I also have some other idea books you might like with quick card sketches in them. There are some Take Ten books (cards in 10 min. or less with lots of Stampin' UP! sets used) as well. I have about 8 of these from 2006 and before. Again good layout ideas and color combos.

Magazines are FREE.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Don't know if you still have these items available, as you posted them a while ago...but I noticed you were offering paper and ink for sale (buckaroo blue, marigold morning, and vintage violet): are those still available?