Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Preschool teacher gifts




This is the envelope album I am making for John's preschool teachers. I am making two, one for each teacher. I used the Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' kit. I am so bummed they retired this simply scrappin' kit. I guess not as many people ordered it as they wanted to keep it on hand. It is a great kit for School projects. Anyway, this is a larger version of the envelope albums I have done before on the blog. The scrapbook pages will have the students picture on the front ( I didn't want to publish on the web any little one's pictures, so you won't see a finished page), and then what they love about each teacher on the back. This really isn't hard to put together. The kits make it so easy. I hope the teachers love them. Makes for a good end of the year present, and something to remember all of the children well.

Supplies used: my ABC's upper and lower case alphabets, my ABC's wheel, All in the Family, Teachabella.
Primary colors simply scrappin'.

colors: brocade blue, real red, more mustard, and wild wasabi


Just a note: yes, I know that the little boy has no arms! I haven't added them to what I stamped today. Just trying to get the idea posted. I have to color in the little girls and boys I stamped today as well. Don't worry. I know I need to add arms and color. This is for early posting purposes only. I'll update the photo later.

1 comment:

Stampin' Malia said...

This is a really cute idea! You did a good job. The teachers will love it! I also love this scrapbook kit and I'm bummed that I didn't order it before it retired:(