Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mini loaf bread boxes: Christmas open house


These are for mini loaf or mini bundt cakes. Super easy and very festive. You simply wrap up your bread/cake neatly in plastic wrap, maybe even wrap it in cellophane and tie up with the ribbon and tag. Super easy but very impressive when you give it. Show friends, teachers, co-workers and family you care by sharing your favorite quick breads with them this Christmas.
I found the directions for these from the Scor-Pal site. Very very easy.

The square box is 4 inches square with 2 1/4 inch sides with a 1/2 inch overhang. So add 9 1/2 inch square piece of cardstock would work for this box. Score at 1/2 and then 2 3/4 on each side to make. Hope that helps.


1 comment:

mamita said...

Hi there, I have 2 questions, one. How do I make this bread box square?
two, this even to me, how can I get more importat to me: how do I get my loaf to rise with that beautiful top.
Happy Holidays!