Monday, August 18, 2014

Some Autumn Creativity

I have gathered up several of my autumn stamp sets and been playing with them this past week.  Here are a few of the cards I have made with them.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Love the vibrant colors, the drier air and breeze, the smell of leaves and twigs burning, apple desserts of all kinds, and the bit of chill in the air.  Hope these cards get you in that autumn mood too.

I CAS'd this one from Pinterest, but used my Faux Washi Borders set for the woodgrain stripe.  Thought it was quite tallish and added a lot of fun interest to the card.  

This one I intended for it to say "Counting My Blessings" but the sentiment stamp that says that was way to large to fit on the front.  I had to settle for "Thankful For" but it kind of doesn't fit with the numbers down the side.  That was supposed to tie into the Counting my blessings theme.  Oh well, I think it turned out pretty anyway.  Love the Rich Razzelberry leaf.  Such a nice purple, wine color. 

This card was fun to make with the Four Square set.  The herringbone square is perfect for fall cards. I made it a 3 1/2 by 5 card.  I made a custom envelope for it.


This was a CAS of Dawn McVey's card from last year's fall release.  I just love her cards.  

No comments: