Friday, July 17, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin July 2015

So I have been waffling about resigning up for the My Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription program.  Last month's kit took me off the fence and into the yes zone.  It was really pretty and fun, and I wish I had gotten it.  This month, I hit the subscribe button to test the waters again.  It is a mystery as to what Stampin' UP! is going to send out.  I wasn't disappointed in the kit that arrived today.  Super cute coffee themed stamps, which I will add to my collection, and some pretty simple but cute cards too.  I put together 4 cards fairly quickly.  I like them.  I think they could be stepped up a little bit or maybe stamped differently, but for following the directions, they turned out pretty cute.   I am going to play around with the other supplies for the remaining 4 cards and see if I can make a bit more of a wow factor.  All in all, I am happy with the surprise.  I got some cute stamps (love that succulent style plant), and a cucumber crush ink cube (score), so I think it was well worth the subscription.  Can't wait to see what comes next month.



These little beauties are about to become a little birthday gift.  Now to make a gift bag with the gift bag punch board.  

No comments: