Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stampin' UP! Fresh Prints Card Set

I am trying so hard to be good and use up some of these beautiful designer paper packs I can't seem to resist and then can never figure out how to use up all the papers on cards.  I have been culling the Pinterest boards looking for ways to use up this Fresh Prints Paper Stack.  Here are the cards I have CASE'd so far.  I don't have many Stamping' UP! stamps, so I cull my PTI stamp collection for suitable alternatives.  Sometimes they work just as well, and sometimes they will at least do.   The Fresh Prints stack has some beautiful basic patterns in the red and coastal cabana that I am saving for holiday cards, but I wanted to use up some of these more unusual prints in creative ways.  Hope you like them.




















Here is the pretty little "case" I made for the cards.  I dug out one of the My Timeless Templates I bought from Papertrey Ink several years ago.  I have tons of these templates, and I need to use them more.  Super easy and classy packaging.  I used my Clear and Simple Stamps: File It Stationary set for the cool tag that indicates it is a boxed set of 8 misc. all occasion cards.  Nifty, huh?



No comments: