Card class in a box kits:
I am going to offer two card class in a box kit plans for you using the Tapestry and Office lines this Fall to offer a way to help you get the most out of these two stamping styles.
What is a Card Class in a box?
1. You will be buying stamps and accessories over a 3 month period that all coordinate together and build on each other. Along with those purchases of product, you will be receiving precut card stock and instructions for making 2 each of 3-4 projects I design to use what you have purchased so far. You will get some ribbons, pretties kit items, hodgepodge hardware, and other accessories in your kits as they are appropriate. The items you will make will be cards and some simple 3-d items. All items you will be making will be posted on my blog site so you can access them to help know what the directions are saying. I know I need a visual to help with directions sometimes.
2. This will be a 3 month commitment. All the items I am putting in these kits are new items that you shouldn’t already own. The office line may be an exception as the stamps and punches have been available this Spring and in the old catalog. If you already own something in the kit, just alert me and it will be left off your order. I will post inks you need to complete the projects ahead of time for you to order them if necessary too. I take it for granted sometimes that you all have all the ink colors. Buying ink pads you may need will add to the cost of your kit. I am not sure of any other way to handle this, as a lot of you have been buying for awhile and have the basic inks, and some of you are new and still getting colors.
If there are items you already own from each kit, just give me a list of them, and I can adjust your order and class kit totals.
3. These card class in a box kits will be available starting in August, as it will take me this month to plan the projects for the first two months and allow me to alert you to ink color needs. I will need to place the orders at the beginning of the month, so your items come in, and I can get them to you for you to begin your projects before the next month comes along. I will order all items, have them shipped to me, and then distribute them with your precut cardstock and accessories I provide. If you live out of town, you will receive your product directly from Stampin’ UP! and I will send the precut cardstock and item separately as it won’t cost much to do that. This card class in a box kit is for you to assemble on your own time at your own leisure. This is not a class I am having each month in my home.
Here are the first two options. I hope at least one appeals to you.
1. Card class in a box kit #1: Tapestry line
1. First month you will receive: Simple Delights Simply Sent card kit and a Baroque border wheel. Cost: $57.11 (includes shipping and tax). You will make the cards that come in the kit. I will post alternate card ideas using the wheel and the precut supplies for different looks to what you get precut. There is enough for 10 cards in this box.
2. Second month you will get either the Baroque Motifs set or Baroque Basics stamp set, Brocade Background double sided paper, and Groovy Guava ink. Total cost will be $55. This covers product purchased with shipping and tax and then the cost of precut paper and accessories from me.
3. Third month you will get Secret Garden Simply scrappin set, Theater Ribbon Originals, and some items from the Pretties kit. Total cost will be $45. You will be making some 3-D items for this month.
2. Card Class in a Box kit #2: Office line
a. First month you will buy either the Office Accoutrement set or Stamp of Authenticity, and the Notations double sided paper, wild wasabi and river rock ink pads. Cost for this kit will be $65.
b. Second month you will buy Little Reminders tin, round tab punch, spiral punch. Cost will be $51.
c. Third month you will buy a 9x9 chipboard clipboard, on board art journal, wild wasabi and river rock double stitched ribbons. Cost will be $45. We will be making 3-d items this month with the clipboard, journal, and the tin from your Accents and Elements purchase the month before.
If you are interested in this, please contact me right away so I can plan for this. I have these items, or will be getting them soon, so we will be using them together. I think this is going to be fun. And you get to stamp and not have to figure out how to cut your papers. I do that for you. You just stamp and put them together and let the projects inspire further creativity for you.
I just wanted to add a little bit of information about these card class in a box kits. They are proving to be a fun thing for me, as I am getting more use out of the stamp sets that are in these kits than I would have otherwise. I do need to add a few notes about these kits, that I am learning as I make this up. I will need for everyone who orders these kits to make sure that they have adequate adhesives. It will end up adding to my costs tremendously if I have to provide these for you each month. Please make sure you have the following to complete your projects: mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, and a good strong adhesive for gluing down pieces that have ribbons wrapped around them (monoaqua is a great adhesive for this and all assembly). If you need some of these items, please contact me and we'll get you some. Thanks for understanding, and realize that you will have enough left over from having these things on hand to do many more projects too.
Also, I want everyone to know that you can sign up for these card class in a box kits anytime. If you didn't get in on this in July, you can still sign up. I have month 1 and 2 for the Office and Tapestry kits all planned and ready to go.
I am going to add a third kit for Birthday cards: (colors used here will be olive, rose red, tempting turquoise, taken with teal, sahara sand, real red, chocolate chip, and regal rose)
1. 1st month you will get the Eat Cake stamp set ($25.95), Fairy Tale ribbon originals ($12.95). Cost of supplies to make cards is $8. Your total is $52.92
2. 2nd month you will get the Confetti Simply Scrappin kit ($19.95), Beachfront ribbon originals ($12.95), and dazzling diamonds glitter ($4.50). Cost for supplies to make cards is $8. Your totals is $51.20.
Again, if you already own the stamps or any other items in the kits, just let me know and we'll adjust your order and total. Again, be sure to have adhesives like glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, and regular adhesive for gluing down papers for completing your projects.