Tuesday, July 10, 2007





What set goes well with pastels, rich regals, earth tones and even bright colors? What set can have a casual elegance, sophisticated elegance, and is good for many different occasions? What works for quick cards, and more elaborate cards? If you guessed Baroque Motifs, you are correct. I am soo loving this set. I know it isn't everyone's style, but it really could be by using it with your favorite types of colors, or your level of cardmaking detail. I think this set is just wonderful. It also works for masculine cards too.

These cards I made today while the boys were at Vacation Bible school. I am loving the few hours of free time when my mind is a little fresher to stamp. Tomorrow I'll be working on Office Accoutrement and Stamp of Authenticity cards. Stay tuned.

Colors used here: sahara sand, elegant eggplant, mellow moss, old olive with ruby red or real red, almost amethyst, groovy guava, rose red, river rock, groovy guava and mellow moss.

No comments: