Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Notations Tin ideas





These samples came from my demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. I don't have to always find ways to use the products we sell, they help me tremendously by publishing a monthly magazine for us demonstrators. It is chock full of ideas, business tips, selling tips, and ways to share our creative endeavors with others in a meaningful way. It is one of my most valued resources from Stampin' UP! They treat us so well.

These sample are using the Notations tin from the Spring mini. I must say that I am usually quite stumped as to how to use these accent pieces. I bought them thinking they were so cool, (another of those impulse buys), and haven't used them very well. I hope to change that. The new Notations Accents and Elements tin is the same but the colors are different. So feel free to use these samples as ideas or a springboard for your own creativity.

No comments: