Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Even a 6 year old can use these stamps


My son Nathan loves to be creative. I got my big new box of Fall Winter collection items from Stampin' UP! today. We dove into the box and my boys were so excited about the new All In the Family set. I couldn't get them cut out and mounted fast enough. Nathan made this picture of our family, and I promise I didn't help him at all. John played with them too, and was doing very well, but his pictures didn't turn out quite as well. I took photos of them, but I only have Nathan's to show. John, for being only 3 1/2 years old, managed to line up the images pretty well too. So that being said, this is a fantastic set to have. I am going to have so much fun with this. And it isn't hard to mount the stamps either. line up the bottom edge of all the stamps with the bottom of the blocks, and stamp from the feet/legs up. It's soo easy.

Oh and another of their favorite things is the new Pretties kit, which by the way is sooo gorgeous. They loved the hat pins and stringing on the beads and flowers. I'll post more on this later.

No comments: